Friday 18 December 2015

D’banj Clears The Air On The Accusations Made That Olamide Copied His Songs!

Accusations were recently made by D’banj’s in-house producer, DeeVee stating that Olamide stole the concept of most of his songs from D’banj.

DeeVee wrote accusing Olamide,With due respect Olamide, have you run out of ideas? Every time you come to our zones you always gotta steal some idea. I won’t let this fly.
But D’banj has come forward to clear the air, saying that he has a good number of people who come to his house and listen to his music but he sees it as inspiration and not stealing
I didn’t know about the message from DeeVee but the truth is the truth. My house is open; I have songs you guys have not heard. I have songs that I’m about to release with producers you guys have asked me to work with.
From time, anyone can come into my studio and listen to our songs and not just Olamide can come in. To me, it’s not stealing, I see it as inspiration.
This particular one, this is a line I have been saying for a long time, “Shake it, don’t break it, it took your mama nine months to make it.” I actually heard it from Prince Aremo Oniru. Even Baddo (Olamide) had played about it saying, “Baba if you no use this line I go use am o” but I said I go use am.

No comments:

Post a Comment