Wednesday 7 September 2016

Oprah Winfrey shuts down reports she's marrying Stedman Graham after 3 decades of dating

Their relationship has lasted longer than most Hollywood marriages ,but,after 30 years of being together, Oprah Winfrey shows no signs of wanting to marry Stedman Graham.

Contrary to a recent report, the 62-year-old media mogul took to Twitter to shoot down a claim that she and her 65-year-old beau were planning a 'dream wedding' followed by a '$4 million honeymoon.'
6 people who know me well have called today congratulating me or surprised they weren't invited to my wedding,' Oprah tweeted, adding with emphasis: 'IT' s NOT TRUE!!she tweeted
Oprah and Stedman started dating in 1986 and, and she revealed last year, he did pop the question several years ago, but that the thought of marriage just didn't agree with her.
'The moment he asked me to marry him I was like: "Oh God, now I actually have to get married?"' Oprah said.'What I realized is, I don't want to be married, because I could not have the life that I created for myself. I couldn't do it.'.

No comments:

Post a Comment