Monday 26 September 2016

You have been the greatest gift to me-Jada Pinkett's 45th birthday message to Will Smith

Jad Pinkett penned a lovely birthday message to Will Smith who turned 45 yesterday .She wrote on Facebook along with the philanthropic video,
I saw this video yesterday and it reminded me of all the wonderful ways you and I have made a difference together on this planet. We do so much good in this world together, Will and there is so much more to come. You have been the greatest gift to me in that way, by being a fire of inspiration in my heart.
I love you always. To the king of kings...Happy Birthday!!!!
Jada

5 comments:

  1. Lovely, God continue to bless their union.
    Reply
  2. I can't wait to fall in love with the right man
    Reply


For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321
Twitter-@misspetitenaija
Instagram-@misspetitenigeria

Stay updated! Download Miss Petite Nigeria App on Google Play.

Click Banner to Download

Click Banner for Details

Winner: Best New Blog 2012

Get stories delivered to your email

No comments:

Post a Comment