Thursday 11 February 2016

Man declared wanted for raping,impregnating step- daughter in Ondo

Men of the Ondo state Police command have declared a middle aged man wanted  for allegedly raped and impregnated his 13-year-old step-daughter.The man identified as Femi Orojo, was said to have been married to the mother of the girl for some six years took to his heels immediate the incident was blown to open.
According to the mother of the victim,  Bunmi Joshua, who explained that he husband took to his heel after confessing to the crime.She said she discovered that Odunayo was five months pregnant following her incessant sickness and expressed surprise that her daughter was five months pregnant under her nose.

She said, 
" it was one of my neighbour who called my attention to it recently that my girl was pregnant and anytime time I asked her about who was responsible for the pregnancy, she would be crying that if she said it she would die." I then took her to my pastor and after much pressure, she confessed that it was my husband. And when we took her to hospital it was confirmed she was five months pregnant."She told my pastor that when I was not around my husband entered into her room with a machete and threatened to kill if she did not allow him to sleep with her."After forcing her to have sex with him , my child said he brought out a red handkerchief and warned her not to tell anybody or else she would die. That is why she did not tell anyone"
Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mr. Femi Joseph said  his men are on trail of the man and said the police had started investigation on the matter .

No comments:

Post a Comment